f you're looking for a great value first time road bike try this DBR Sprint.
Designed by Raleigh, this bike is an ideal introduction to riding with STI gears, runs on 700 x 28mm tyres with mountings to allow the fitting of carrier and mudguards making it suitable for anything from commuting to light touring.
- Gearset: SHIMANO 2300 16 speed STI gear set and levers with Shimano 50/34T chainset and 12-25T cassette
- Brakeset: Alloy Caliper brakes and levers
- Wheelset: Deep section alloy rims with QR front hub and 28mm tyres
- Controls: Alloy oversize drop bar on an alloy aheadset stem finished with black tape
- Finishing Kit: DBR road saddle, alloy micro adjust seat post, alloy pedals with toe clips
- Frame: AL6061 aluminium compact frame with mudguard clearance
- Forks: Steel racing fork with mudguard clearance and eyes
If you see a bike, parts and accessories that take your fancy from the cyclelife.com or Raleigh web sites please do not hesitate to get in touch. Where possible we will match or better the on-line price and remember if it's a bike then you know it's been assembled by a City & Guilds qualified cycle technician with full back-up and FREE 6 week check-up.
If you've got any questions about bicycle builds please contact us on either 07812 033 064, 01446 796 959 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.