f you're looking for a great value bike try this DBR Sprint.
Designed by Raleigh, this bike is an ideal introduction to riding with STI gears, runs on 700 x 28mm tyres with mountings to allow the fitting of carrier and mudguards making it suitable for anything from commuting to light touring.
- Gearset: SHIMANO 2300 16 speed STI gear set and levers with Shimano 50/34T chainset and 12-25T cassette
- Brakeset: Alloy Caliper brakes and levers
- Wheelset: Deep section alloy rims with QR front hub and 28mm tyres
- Controls: Alloy oversize drop bar on an alloy aheadset stem finished with black tape
- Finishing Kit: DBR road saddle, alloy micro adjust seat post, alloy pedals with toe clips
- Frame: AL6061 aluminium compact frame with mudguard clearance
- Forks: Steel racing fork with mudguard clearance and eyes
Available in 47 or 55cm frames - these bikes will be built to British Standards BS 6102: Part 1: 1992 prior to delivery with the first service and delivery in the Vale free. All this for £320.
If you've got any questions about bicycle builds please contact us on either 07812 033 064, 01446 796 959 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.